Veneers in Palm Beach, FL
If you want to change your smile, dental veneers are a simple option
Veneers are thin coverings that are placed over the front (visible) part of the tooth. They look like natural teeth and are brushed and floss as normal. Veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues, such as:
- teeth that are stained and can’t be whitened by bleaching
- chipped or worn teeth
- crooked or misshapen teeth
- uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
- teeth that are slightly out of place or not in alignment
Veneers are made of either porcelain or composite resin material. Your dentist will help you choose the material that is best for you. Each type of veneer has its own benefits.
A porcelain veneer is a thin shell that is custom-made to fit on the tooth and is laboratory-made.
Benefits of porcelain veneers:
- they are strong and long-lasting
- they have a natural-looking surface
- less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap
- they don’t stain easily
- because they are custom-made for your tooth, the esthetics can be highly controlled